Microevolution, migration, and the population structure of five Amerindian populations from Nicaragua and Costa Rica
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 480–490, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Melton, P. E., Baldi, N. F., Barrantes, R. and Crawford, M. H. (2013), Microevolution, migration, and the population structure of five Amerindian populations from Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 480–490. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22382
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- General Research Fund, A Carroll Clark Research from the University of Kansas
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajhb22382-sup-0001-supptable1.doc||241K||Supplementary Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.