The associations of SES, obesity, sport activity, and perceived neighborhood environments: Is there a model of environmental injustice penalizing portuguese children?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 434–436, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Nogueira, H., Gama, A., Mourão, I., Marques, V., Ferrão, M. and Padez, C. (2013), The associations of SES, obesity, sport activity, and perceived neighborhood environments: Is there a model of environmental injustice penalizing portuguese children?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 434–436. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22384
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia . Grant Number: FCOMP-01–0124-FEDER-007483
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!