Characterization of the infant BMI peak: Sex differences, birth year cohort effects, association with concurrent adiposity, and heritability
Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 378–388, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, W., Choh, A. C., Lee, M., Towne, B., Czerwinski, S. A. and Demerath, E. W. (2013), Characterization of the infant BMI peak: Sex differences, birth year cohort effects, association with concurrent adiposity, and heritability. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 378–388. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22385
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- NIH . Grant Number: R01 HD053685 and R01 HD012252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!