Relationships between biomarkers of inflammation, ovarian steroids, and age at menarche in a rural polish sample
Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 389–398, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Clancy, K. B.H., Klein, L. D., Ziomkiewicz, A., Nenko, I., Jasienska, G. and Bribiescas, R. G. (2013), Relationships between biomarkers of inflammation, ovarian steroids, and age at menarche in a rural polish sample. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 389–398. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22386
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies, Program in Reproductive Ecology
- University of Illinois
- National Science Centre . Grant Number: N N404 273440
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education . Grant Number: IdP2011 000161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!