Race, Monogamy, and Other Lies They Told You: Busting Myths About Human Nature. By Agustín Fuentes. xvi + 274 pp. Berkeley: University of California Press. 2012. $27.50 (cloth or epub) .
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 440–441, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Stevenson, J. C. (2013), Race, Monogamy, and Other Lies They Told You: Busting Myths About Human Nature. By Agustín Fuentes. xvi + 274 pp. Berkeley: University of California Press. 2012. $27.50 (cloth or epub) . Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 440–441. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22393
- Issue online: 20 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!