The hidden cost of moving up: Type 2 diabetes and the escape from persistent poverty in the American South
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 508–515, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Steckel, R. H. (2013), The hidden cost of moving up: Type 2 diabetes and the escape from persistent poverty in the American South. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 508–515. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22399
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!