Dietary zinc intake is inversely associated to metabolic syndrome in male but not in female urban adolescents
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 550–554, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Suarez-Ortegón, M. F., Ordoñez-Betancourth, J. E. and Aguilar-de Plata, C. (2013), Dietary zinc intake is inversely associated to metabolic syndrome in male but not in female urban adolescents. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 550–554. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22408
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Colombian Administrative Department for Science and Technology Development (COLCIENCIAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!