The shape of the placental surface at birth and colorectal cancer in later life
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 566–568, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Barker, D. J. P., Osmond, C., Thornburg, K. L., Kajantie, E. and Eriksson, J. G. (2013), The shape of the placental surface at birth and colorectal cancer in later life. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 566–568. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22409
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Academy of Finland; British Heart Foundation, Finnish Medical Society Duodecim, Finska Läkaresällskapet, Foundation for Pediatric Research, Jalmari and Rauha Ahokas Foundation, Juho Vainio Foundation, Päivikki and Sakari Sohlberg Foundation, Signe and Ane Gyllenberg Foundation, Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation, Edwards Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!