The Evolution of Primate Societies. Edited by John C. Mitani, Josep Call, Peter Kappeler, Ryne A. Palombit, and Joan B. Silk. xiv + 730 pp. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press. 2012. $145.00 (cloth), $50.00 (paper), $7-40.00 (ebook).
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 571–572, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Swedell, L. (2013), The Evolution of Primate Societies. Edited by John C. Mitani, Josep Call, Peter Kappeler, Ryne A. Palombit, and Joan B. Silk. xiv + 730 pp. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press. 2012. $145.00 (cloth), $50.00 (paper), $7-40.00 (ebook). . Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 571–572. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22412
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!