Natural selection In Utero: Evidence from the great East Japan earthquake
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 555–559, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Catalano, R., Yorifuji, T. and Kawachi, I. (2013), Natural selection In Utero: Evidence from the great East Japan earthquake. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 555–559. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22414
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
- The Robert Wood Johnson Health and Society Scholars Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!