Gene x environment interactions impact endometrial function and the menstrual cycle: PROGINS, life history, anthropometry, and physical activity
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 681–694, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Rowe, E. J., Eisenstein, T. K., Meissler, J. and Rockwell, L. C. (2013), Gene x environment interactions impact endometrial function and the menstrual cycle: PROGINS, life history, anthropometry, and physical activity. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 681–694. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22430
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research Dissertation Fieldwork . Grant Number: 7912
- National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Improvement . Grant Number: 0824567
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!