Skeletal variability in the pelvis and limb skeleton of humans: Does stabilizing selection limit female pelvic variation?
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 795–802, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Kurki, H. K. (2013), Skeletal variability in the pelvis and limb skeleton of humans: Does stabilizing selection limit female pelvic variation?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 795–802. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22455
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-2008-2344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!