Skeletal variability in the pelvis and limb skeleton of humans: Does stabilizing selection limit female pelvic variation?
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 795–802, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Kurki, H. K. (2013), Skeletal variability in the pelvis and limb skeleton of humans: Does stabilizing selection limit female pelvic variation?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 795–802. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22455
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-2008-2344
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.