Pathogenic and obesogenic factors associated with inflammation in Chinese children, adolescents and adults
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 18–28, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Thompson, A. L., Houck, K. M., Adair, L., Gordon-Larsen, P., Du, S., Zhang, B. and Popkin, B. (2014), Pathogenic and obesogenic factors associated with inflammation in Chinese children, adolescents and adults. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 18–28. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22462
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- NICHD-NRSA Population Research Training. Grant Number: T32 HD007168
- NIH NICHD. Grant Number: K01 HD071948-01
- NIH (data collection and analysis files for the CHNS) . Grant Numbers: R01-HD30880 , DK056350 , and R01-HD38700
- Institute of Nutrition and Food Safety, China Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the Fogarty International Center, NIH and the China-Japan Friendship Hospital, Ministry of Health
- NHLBI . Grant Number: R01HL108427
- The Carolina Population Center . Grant Number: 5 R24 HD050924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!