Impact of lifestyle changes on stress in a modernizing rural population in Hainan Island, China
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 36–42, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Yazawa, A., Inoue, Y., Li, D., Du, J., Jin, Y., Chen, Y., Nishitani, M., Watanabe, C. and Umezaki, M. (2014), Impact of lifestyle changes on stress in a modernizing rural population in Hainan Island, China. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 36–42. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22467
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. A Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI project no. 20401011, 11J02876) and Institutional Program for Young Researcher Overseas Visits (International Training Program to Produce New Leaders in Global Health)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!