Too much of a good thing: Evolutionary perspectives on infant formula fortification in the United States and its effects on infant health
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 10–17, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Quinn, E. A. (2014), Too much of a good thing: Evolutionary perspectives on infant formula fortification in the United States and its effects on infant health. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 10–17. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22476
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!