Flexible nonlinear estimates of the association between height and mental ability in early life
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 87–94, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Murasko, J. E. (2014), Flexible nonlinear estimates of the association between height and mental ability in early life. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 87–94. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22480
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!