CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: None.
Sleep duration, quality, and timing and their associations with age in a community without electricity in haiti
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 80–86, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Knutson, K. L. (2014), Sleep duration, quality, and timing and their associations with age in a community without electricity in haiti. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 80–86. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22481
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: PO1 AG011412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!