Oxytocin and Epstein-Barr virus: Stress biomarkers in the postpartum period among first-time mothers from São Paulo, Brazil
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 43–50, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Rudzik, A. E.F., Breakey, A. and Bribiescas, R. G. (2014), Oxytocin and Epstein-Barr virus: Stress biomarkers in the postpartum period among first-time mothers from São Paulo, Brazil. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 43–50. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22489
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Doctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 752-2005-0519
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Post-Doctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 756-2009-0562
- Northwestern University Laboratory for Human Biology Research and Yale University Reproductive Ecology Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!