Skeletal robustness and bone strength as measured by anthropometry and ultrasonography as a function of physical activity in young adults
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 215–220, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Scheffler, C., Gniosdorz, B., Staub, K. and Rühli, F. (2014), Skeletal robustness and bone strength as measured by anthropometry and ultrasonography as a function of physical activity in young adults. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 215–220. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22504
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!