Mitochondrial variation among the aymara and the signatures of population expansion in the central Andes
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 321–330, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Batai, K. and Williams, S. R. (2014), Mitochondrial variation among the aymara and the signatures of population expansion in the central Andes. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 321–330. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22507
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Sigma Xi Grants In Aid of Research. Grant Number: G2007228164486015
- NCI Training Grants (Cancer Education and Career Development Program). Grant Number: 5R25 CA057699
- University of Illinois at Chicago Provost Research Award; University of Illinois at Chicago Department of Anthropology Charles Reed Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!