Mitochondrial variation among the aymara and the signatures of population expansion in the central Andes
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 321–330, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Batai, K. and Williams, S. R. (2014), Mitochondrial variation among the aymara and the signatures of population expansion in the central Andes. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 321–330. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22507
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Sigma Xi Grants In Aid of Research. Grant Number: G2007228164486015
- NCI Training Grants (Cancer Education and Career Development Program). Grant Number: 5R25 CA057699
- University of Illinois at Chicago Provost Research Award; University of Illinois at Chicago Department of Anthropology Charles Reed Fund
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.