Correlation analysis of genetic admixture and social identification with body mass index in a Native American Community
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 347–360, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Norden-Krichmar, T. M., Gizer, I. R., Libiger, O., Wilhelmsen, K. C., Ehlers, C. L. and Schork, N. J. (2014), Correlation analysis of genetic admixture and social identification with body mass index in a Native American Community. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 347–360. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22521
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) . Grant Number: 5 R37 AA010201, DA030976, 5 UL1 RR025774, R21 AI085374, 5 U01 DA024417, 5 R01 HL089655, 5 R01 DA030976, 5 R01 AG035020, 1 R01 MH093500, 2 U19 AI063603, 2 U19 AG023122, 5 P01 AG027734, and 1 R21 DA033813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!