Engaging bodies in the public imagination: Bioarchaeology as social science, science, and humanities
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
How to Cite
Stojanowski, C. M. and Duncan, W. N. (2014), Engaging bodies in the public imagination: Bioarchaeology as social science, science, and humanities. Am. J. Hum. Biol.. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22522
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!