Endocrine responses, weight change, and energy sparing mechanisms during Ramadan among Gambian adolescent women
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 395–400, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Reiches, M. W., Moore, S. E., Prentice, A. M. and Ellison, P. T. (2014), Endocrine responses, weight change, and energy sparing mechanisms during Ramadan among Gambian adolescent women. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 395–400. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22531
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2013
- Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant. Grant Number: BCS-0925768
- Senior Research Grant from the National Science Foundation of the United States. Grant Number: BCS-0921237
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: MC-A760-5QX00, U105960371, U123261351
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!