Early origins of health disparities: Material deprivation predicts maternal evening cortisol in pregnancy and offspring cortisol reactivity in the first few weeks of life
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 723–730, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Thayer, Z. M. and Kuzawa, C. W. (2014), Early origins of health disparities: Material deprivation predicts maternal evening cortisol in pregnancy and offspring cortisol reactivity in the first few weeks of life. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 723–730. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22532
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Northwestern University Presidential Fellowship
- Wenner Gren Foundation. Grant Number: 8334
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant. Grant Number: 7285514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!