Physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness, and clustered cardiometabolic risk in 10- to 12-year-old school children: The REACH Y6 study
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 446–451, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Boddy, L. M., Murphy, M. H., Cunningham, C., Breslin, G., Foweather, L., Gobbi, R., Graves, L. E.F., Hopkins, N. D., Auth, M. K.H. and Stratton, G. (2014), Physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness, and clustered cardiometabolic risk in 10- to 12-year-old school children: The REACH Y6 study. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 446–451. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22537
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Liverpool John Moores University and by the University of Ulster
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!