Anthropology of Race: Genes, Biology, and Culture. Edited by John Hartigan. x + 246 pp. Santa Fe: School for Advanced Research Press. 2013. $34.95 (paper).
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 432–433, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Relethford, J. H. (2014), Anthropology of Race: Genes, Biology, and Culture. Edited by John Hartigan. x + 246 pp. Santa Fe: School for Advanced Research Press. 2013. $34.95 (paper). Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 432–433. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22540
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!