New studies of second and fourth digit ratio as a morphogenetic trait in subjects with congenital adrenal hyperplasia
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 559–561, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Rivas, M.P., Moreira, L.M.A., Santo, L.D.E., Marques, A.C.S.S., El-Hani, C.N. and Toralles, M.B.P. (2014), New studies of second and fourth digit ratio as a morphogenetic trait in subjects with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 559–561. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22545
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!