Is there an influence of modern life style on skeletal build?
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 590–597, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Scheffler, C. and Hermanussen, M. (2014), Is there an influence of modern life style on skeletal build?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 590–597. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22561
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!