Preterm delivery as a predictor of diurnal cortisol profiles in adulthood: Evidence from Cebu, Philippines
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 598–602, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J., Fried, R., Thayer, Z. and Kuzawa, C. W. (2014), Preterm delivery as a predictor of diurnal cortisol profiles in adulthood: Evidence from Cebu, Philippines. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 598–602. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22569
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
- Interdisciplinary Obesity Center
- the Center for Environmental Health and Susceptibility . Grant Number: ES10126; project 7-2004-E
- the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development (NIH) . Grant Number: R01 HD054501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!