Interrelations between anthropometric and fitness changes during mid-adolescence in boys: A 2-year longitudinal study
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 617–626, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Gerber, B. P., Pienaar, A. E., Kruger, A. and Ellis, S. (2014), Interrelations between anthropometric and fitness changes during mid-adolescence in boys: A 2-year longitudinal study. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 26: 617–626. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22572
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- The Department of Sport and Recreation in South Africa (SRSA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!