Institute at which work was performed: Data collection, analysis, and most of the production of this manuscript were performed while all authors were with the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health in Cincinnati, OH.
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2003
Published 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 630–641, June 2003
How to Cite
Mendell, M. J., Naco, G. M., Wilcox, T. G. and Sieber, W. K. (2003), Environmental risk factors and work-related lower respiratory symptoms in 80 office buildings: An exploratory analysis of NIOSH data. Am. J. Ind. Med., 43: 630–641. doi: 10.1002/ajim.10211
This article is a US Government work and as such is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2002
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- The Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Office of Building Technology, State, and Community Programs, Office of Building Research and Standards of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-AC03-76SF00098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.