The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of these agencies.
Serum pneumoproteins: A cross-sectional comparison of firefighters and police†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 246–253, September 2003
How to Cite
Burgess, J. L., Witten, M. L., Nanson, C. J., Hysong, T. A., Sherrill, D. L., Quan, S. F., Gerkin, R. and Bernard, A. M. (2003), Serum pneumoproteins: A cross-sectional comparison of firefighters and police. Am. J. Ind. Med., 44: 246–253. doi: 10.1002/ajim.10269
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2003
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 1 K01 OH00172
- The National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: 1 P30 ES06694
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.