Work was performed at Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
Work-related carpal tunnel syndrome (WR-CTS) in Massachusetts, 1992–1997: Source of WR-CTS, outcomes, and employer intervention practices†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 139–152, February 2004
How to Cite
Wellman, H., Davis, L., Punnett, L. and Dewey, R. (2004), Work-related carpal tunnel syndrome (WR-CTS) in Massachusetts, 1992–1997: Source of WR-CTS, outcomes, and employer intervention practices. Am. J. Ind. Med., 45: 139–152. doi: 10.1002/ajim.10326
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2003
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: U60/CC103010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.