Valuing the economic consequences of work injury and illness: A comparison of methods and findings
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 418–437, October 2001
How to Cite
Weil, D. (2001), Valuing the economic consequences of work injury and illness: A comparison of methods and findings. Am. J. Ind. Med., 40: 418–437. doi: 10.1002/ajim.1114
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.