Presented at the 4th Skokloster Workshop Conference: Organic Dusts—Agents, Disease and Prevention, Gothenburg, Sweden, April 7–10, 2003.
Atopic and non-atopic asthma in a farming and a general population†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 396–399, October 2004
How to Cite
Eduard, W., Omenaas, E., Bakke, P. S., Douwes, J. and Heederik, D. (2004), Atopic and non-atopic asthma in a farming and a general population. Am. J. Ind. Med., 46: 396–399. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20088
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.