Effectiveness of community health workers for promoting use of safety eyewear by Latino farm workers
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 607–613, December 2004
How to Cite
Forst, L., Lacey, S., Chen, H. Y., Jimenez, R., Bauer, S., Skinner, S., Alvarado, R., Nickels, L., Zanoni, J., Petrea, R. and Conroy, L. (2004), Effectiveness of community health workers for promoting use of safety eyewear by Latino farm workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 46: 607–613. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20103
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2004
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Numbers: HHS CCU516863-02, T42/CCT510424
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.