Presented in a Pre-Conference Session: “Exposure to Endotoxin and the Lung”, at the Fifth International Symposium, Future of Rural Peoples: Rural Economy, Healthy People, Environment, Rural Communities. October 19, 2004, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Suppression of ionization and optimization of assay for 3-hydroxy fatty acids in house dust using ion-trap mass spectrometry†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 286–295, April 2006
How to Cite
Alwis, K. U., Larsson, L. and Milton, D. K. (2006), Suppression of ionization and optimization of assay for 3-hydroxy fatty acids in house dust using ion-trap mass spectrometry. Am. J. Ind. Med., 49: 286–295. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20263
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2005
- NIEHS. Grant Numbers: ES07036, ES07456, 2P30ES00002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.