Worker productivity and outpatient service use after the September 11th attacks: Results from the New York City Terrorism Outcome Study
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 670–682, August 2006
How to Cite
Boscarino, J. A., Adams, R. E. and Figley, C. R. (2006), Worker productivity and outpatient service use after the September 11th attacks: Results from the New York City Terrorism Outcome Study. Am. J. Ind. Med., 49: 670–682. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20340
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH66403
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Grant Number: 045845
- New York State Office of Science, Technology, & Academic Research Assistance. Grant Number: M000033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.