The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Published 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 943–952, November 2006
How to Cite
Grosch, J. W., Caruso, C. C., Rosa, R. R. and Sauter, S. L. (2006), Long hours of work in the U.S.: Associations with demographic and organizational characteristics, psychosocial working conditions, and health. Am. J. Ind. Med., 49: 943–952. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20388
This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.