Validity of the Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale as a screening instrument of major depressive disorder among Japanese workers
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: The 2nd Annual Asbestos Awareness Day Conference
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 8–12, January 2007
How to Cite
Wada, K., Tanaka, K., Theriault, G., Satoh, T., Mimura, M., Miyaoka, H. and Aizawa, Y. (2007), Validity of the Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale as a screening instrument of major depressive disorder among Japanese workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 50: 8–12. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20403
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!