This work has been supported, in part, by a grant from the Donoghue Foundation and in part by a grant from the Network on Socioeconomic Status and Health of the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. The investigators acknowledge the ongoing research support by Alcoa, Inc. and also provide some compensated programmatic services to Alcoa, Inc.
Extended work hours and risk of acute occupational injury: A case-crossover study of workers in manufacturing†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 597–603, August 2007
How to Cite
Vegso, S., Cantley, L., Slade, M., Taiwo, O., Sircar, K., Rabinowitz, P., Fiellin, M., Russi, M.B. and Cullen, M.R. (2007), Extended work hours and risk of acute occupational injury: A case-crossover study of workers in manufacturing. Am. J. Ind. Med., 50: 597–603. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20486
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2007
- Donoghue Foundation
- Network on Socioeconomic Status and Health of the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!