Study Advisory Board (in alphabetic order): Tom Ajax, E.J. Ajax and Sons, Robert Durkee, Minnesota OSHA, Denny Earley, IUE Local 1140, Robert Fischer, Boker's, Inc, Joe Fredcove, Hennepin Technical College, Dentely Haugesag, Minnesota Department of Trade and Economic Development, Jerry Johnson, Lovegreen Industrial, Shale Juster, Juster Industrial, Jim Krueger, Minnesota OSHA, Elbert Sorelle, University of Wisconsin at Stout.
A comparison of the perceptions and beliefs of workers and owners with regard to workplace safety in small metal fabrication businesses†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 999–1009, December 2007
How to Cite
Parker, D., Brosseau, L., Samant, Y., Pan, PhD, W., Xi, M. and Haugan, D. (2007), A comparison of the perceptions and beliefs of workers and owners with regard to workplace safety in small metal fabrication businesses. Am. J. Ind. Med., 50: 999–1009. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20508
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2007
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.