The work was performed at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Occupational injury mortality: New Mexico 1998–2002†
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 910–920, December 2007
How to Cite
Mulloy, K. B., Moraga-McHaley, S., Crandall, C. and Kesler, D. O. (2007), Occupational injury mortality: New Mexico 1998–2002. Am. J. Ind. Med., 50: 910–920. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20521
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2007
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 1U60 OH008486-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.