The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Mention of any company or product does not constitute endorsement by NIOSH.
Pesticide use and chronic bronchitis among farmers in the agricultural health study†
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 969–979, December 2007
How to Cite
Hoppin, J. A., Valcin, M., Henneberger, P. K., Kullman, G. J., Umbach, D. M., London, S. J., Alavanja, M. C.R. and Sandler, D. P. (2007), Pesticide use and chronic bronchitis among farmers in the agricultural health study. Am. J. Ind. Med., 50: 969–979. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20523
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2007
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health (National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) and National Cancer Institute)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.