Injuries and injury risk factors among members of the United States Army band†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 951–961, December 2007
How to Cite
Knapik, J. J., Jones, S. B., Darakjy, S., Hauret, K. G., Nevin, R., Grier, T. and Jones, B. H. (2007), Injuries and injury risk factors among members of the United States Army band. Am. J. Ind. Med., 50: 951–961. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20532
The views, opinions, and/or findings contained in this report are those of the authors and should not be construed as official Department of the Army position, policy, or decision, unless so designated by other official documentation. Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Abdominal Circumference Is Superior to Body Mass Index in Estimating Musculoskeletal Injury Risk, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 2014, 46, 10, 1951, , , , , , , ,
- 2Musculoskeletal pain in elite professional musicians from British symphony orchestras, Occupational Medicine, 2011, 61, 8, 549, , ,
- 3Musculoskeletal Injuries, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2010, 38, 1, S61, , , , ,