Injuries and injury risk factors among members of the United States Army band†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 951–961, December 2007
How to Cite
Knapik, J. J., Jones, S. B., Darakjy, S., Hauret, K. G., Nevin, R., Grier, T. and Jones, B. H. (2007), Injuries and injury risk factors among members of the United States Army band. Am. J. Ind. Med., 50: 951–961. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20532
The views, opinions, and/or findings contained in this report are those of the authors and should not be construed as official Department of the Army position, policy, or decision, unless so designated by other official documentation. Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.