The finding and conclusions in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 633–639, September 2008
How to Cite
Bang, K. M., Attfield, M. D., Wood, J. M. and Syamlal, G. (2008), National trends in silicosis mortality in the United States, 1981–2004. Am. J. Ind. Med., 51: 633–639. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20607
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.