Differences in access to wage replacement benefits for absences due to work-related injury or illness in Canada
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 341–349, April 2009
How to Cite
Smith, P. M., Kosny, A. A. and Mustard, C. A. (2009), Differences in access to wage replacement benefits for absences due to work-related injury or illness in Canada. Am. J. Ind. Med., 52: 341–349. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20683
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2008
- Ontario Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Research Advisory Council. Grant Number: #06026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.